Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Days of Summer....

I have no idea what to call this post...it is just a bunch of pictures from the week after we got back from our Yellowstone trip, which was just so much fun!!  Alivia got her buffalo lego put together!  Then we hit the lake one afternoon.  Kaylee's friend Kamree was able to come with us.  We ordered a big water mat from Sam's Club and hope it gets here before summer is over so we can use it!! 



I have been working non stop on Vocal Motion Show Choir stuff.  Lots of auditions are still coming in, and as of today we have 137 auditions!  So we are pleased with that!  And are thrilled that we are almost to our goal of 150!!!  And we still have all of August to take auditions!  
We have also been enjoying the late nights, since we are just a few weeks away from getting back to a school schedule.  As of now, we are supposed to go back to school 5 days a week, but 45 minutes shorter than normal.  I am so pleased that Weber School district is giving us parents a choice on how to send our children back to school.  We can send them or we can do online school.  I think kids will be just fine and I am thrilled to have them all back in school!  Alivia is still finishing up her summer cheer class and will continue tumbling and cheer in the fall.  She loves it!  So until School starts...we are just trying to enjoy the rest of our summer! 


No comments: