Preston is loving Preschool and I get good reports from Miss Brandi that he is doing well! They have fun visitors come and he is always bringing home fun crafts. Here he is with a firefighter! Back row gray shirt.
I was able to attend a reading picnic with Kaylee in her classroom. We read books, they performed some songs and had lots of treats! It was a fun morning!
Alivia had one more make up game on a Thursday and did great!
That night, the 11 yr old scouts also had an ice cream party to say by to Todd. Then I headed off to a fun RS Activity of speed friendshipping.
On Friday, the kids didn't have school, so we headed to Layton to meet up with Dawn and her kids for lunch at Arctic Circle. It is always fun spending time with good friends!
On Saturday, I took the girls grocery shopping with me to Smith's and they got to participate in some fun Halloween activities they had there. I love having a Smith's so close!














No comments:
Post a Comment