Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Kaylee's Pre-Birthday

Since Kaylee's Birthday was on a Saturday this year, she got to celebrate it on Friday, the 29th.  She wore her Happy Birthday to Me shirt to school. (I found it on sale about 6 months ago and we have just kept it tucked away in her closet for this very day!)  I surprised her at lunch with some balloons and a twix bar and had lunch with her.  She LOVED it!  She loves being the center of attention!  It was a lot of fun!  Brittany M. watched Preston and Livy for me so I could go.  While I was there, Carson came in early to serve for the 5th grade.  He looked so cute in his hair net and apron!  He loves serving lunch though and would do it every day if they let him!

After school, Grandma Joy came and picked up Kaylee for a night out for her birthday.  They went to Brigham and got pedicures and then had dinner at Wendy's.  While they were gone we made a quick trip to Costco and then came home and tried out a new game on the wii we had borrowed.  It was a fun night and Kaylee got spoiled by grandma!




No comments: