The rest of our week was plenty busy! Alivia had talking time Tuesday like normal and did great! She really loves it! Since Preston was sick on Monday I didn't dare take him to Dawn's house, so Nick came home from school early to watch Preston so I could take Livy.
Wednesday, Carson had an eye doctor's appointment. It was just a check up and his eye sight was the same, which means we don't need a new pair of glasses yet. However, he has almost outgrown his glasses, so I am sure by his birthday we may need a new pair. The rest of Tuesday was busy with piano lessons, homework, and a Primary Meeting.
Wednesday evening was busy. I taught piano until 6, but Carson had a Bball game at 5:45 so Nick took the older kids (Preston was asleep) and made it to the game early and Preston and I got there after I was done teaching. I caught the last quarter. He didn't score and barely had the ball, but he is so new at bball that he has a lot to learn and I think with some coaching and time he will be a better player. After the game we headed to Costco to pick up a few groceries and grab a hot dog and pizza for dinner. We rushed home in time for me to go to a Baptism Visit with Jan P. and then get a few more groceries at Smith's. Thursday was Choir for Livy. We have decided that the older kids will skip this semester. Kaylee is taking a tumbling class on Thursdays and Carson has been overwhelmed with homework and all the extra things he is doing so we figured having another free day will help him not be so frustrated and overwhelmed. Preston fell asleep on the way to take Alivia so we just hung out until she was done. She LOVES to sing and it is so cute when I hear her singing around the house.
Thursday evening, Nick took the kids to Dads and Donuts. I went early to help set up and took the little kids home with me about halfway through. While I was there I found Kaylee's snowflake on the Birthday bulletin board.
They had a great time and of course the donuts where yummy! This last picture is of Kaylee after I did her hair on Friday. This picture doesn't show it, but her hair is getting pretty long! I think she is pretty excited about it too!










No comments:
Post a Comment