Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Zoo Time!

Last wednesday, I decided to enjoy the beautiful sunny day and take the girls to the zoo.  Hogle Zoo has a free day the last Wed of Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb.  So it was FREE!!  I called Natalie and she was awesome and came down with her two girls to join us!  Yes, even with her cute little 2 week old baby!  We bundled up the girls, but it was such pleasant weather it made it very enjoyable!  The girls had fun seeing some of the animals.  Not all of them were out, but our favorites were the monkeys and elephants!




 Alivia was a peach and just chilled in the stroller the WHOLE time and didn't make a peep!  She really is such a good baby!!  It makes my life so much easier!!!!

Before we left, the girls spent some time on the playground!  Even with all the snow they had fun!  It was a fun day and I was so glad Natalie was there with us!!

No comments: