I can't believe that tomorrow will be February and that January is already over! We had a great month!! Ice Fishing, Zoo, Losing a first tooth, a new niece, and Kaylee's Birthday was just a few of the highlights. Here are some pictures to finish off the fun month we had. First, Carson with his 2 dollar bill he got from the tooth fairy for losing his tooth!
Carson and Kaylee have come up with a fun way to entertain Alivia....they put her on a blanket and pull her around the kitchen. They did this several times last week...and the all just laugh doing it!Alivia's new obsession is the pantry. She loves to crawl in there when the door is open and just stand in there and play with whatever she can get her hands on! She thinks she is pretty sneaky! She also likes to click her tongue, especially if she see food or something she wants. She is such a cutie!!!
Kaylee is always dressing up in her princess costumes or tutus or any costume....totally a girl thing!
Alivia is loving her independence when it comes to eating. I like it too, but I just have to realize that it just means a little bit more clean up when she is done! I think she had eaten a piece of bread while waiting for dinner. She has also learned how fun it is to drop things on the floor...including cheerios, fruit loops and raisins! Silly girl!! Also, she almost always sits in her chair with one leg up....all the time. It is hilarious!!!
We sure love our kids!! I can't imagine our lives without them! It makes for a lot of work, but A LOT MORE fun!!!! I can't wait to see what February brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment