What a fun weekend we had. We headed up to Boise for the weekend to visit my older sister and her wonderful family. They have 5 kids, and the youngest, Mayci, is only 7 weeks younger than Kaylee, so it was fun to see them together. Carson also had a blast playing with his cousins. The cutest thing that happened this weekend was when we went to church on Sunday, and since Carson was visiting their primary, he got to get up in front of everyone while they sang him a song. And he was so anxious to get up there, and since the chorister was waving her hand, along with another primary child, he waived his hand too the whole song. It was so CUTE!!
Thanks Ris for your hospitality!! It was fun!

This is Austin and Kaylee....He was so good with her. He is 11, and is such a great helper. I threatened Marisa that I was going to take him home with me! But she said "no way", and I don't blame her! He is also great at making cookies, of which I ate way to many of!

The girls took a bath, and once one of them started splashing they both had to splash, it was quite comical. I think these pictures are CLASSIC!!

Oh, Carson.....what am I going to do with you!?!? He thought it was so neat that Madison and Kenzie wore their dance costumes, and of course he needed in on the action....so he borrowed a skirt from Kenzie. It was pretty funny to watch!

We had a blast playing their new Wii they got for Christmas. Carson loved playing Guitar Hero...

I even got in on the action, but Marisa whooped my butt!! I need to get one and practice before we have a rematch!


Kaylee is SO CLOSE to walking...she just doesn't have the guts...and she sits down when she realizes she is standing by herself...but she likes to walk if we are willing to help her.
Thanks again Ris for EVERYTHING...for the food, the games, the talks...it was a great weekend.
4 comments:
Whew! I am so relieved to see that my boys aren't the only ones that cave around girls and dress up like them! I guess every boy needs that stage right!
The title of this post is an oxymoron.
We loved having you up! Kenzie loved the pic of Carson in his dance outfit! Thanks for posting the good pic of us playing Wii. I might get around to posting some pics later!
What a fun weekend! That's great that you and Marisa are good friends too. Linz is one of my best friends, something I definitely didn't think would be the case back in the days when we'd fight to no end. :) You'll have to come play Guitar Hero with me. I LOVE it!! :)
Post a Comment