Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!

I can't believe it, Kaylee is ONE today!! This is her birthday invitation that Jana helped me make for her party tomorrow!
Isn't she adorable? I look at her all the time and think, how did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter! She is such an amazing little girl. She definitely has spunk and attitude, but is very tender and precious as well. We just lover her to pieces. Some of her favorite things to do are:

1-Play in Carson's room, and take all of his books off his bookshelf.

2-Crawl UP and DOWN the stairs, just for fun!

3-Eat real people food, like bread, ice cream, bananas, cookies, hash browns, and peas!

4-She has a cute little chair in her room, that she will climb on, and sit FOREVER!! It is so cute!

5-Take Baths! She would stay in there for hours if we let her...and she can't bathe, without something in her mouth the whole time...for example:

6. Loves to watch and laugh at her big brother....she thinks he is pretty funny!

7. She loves music, and her favorite song is 'Once there was a snowman'.

8. She loves to dance....if that's what you call standing and wiggling your bum! :)

9. She likes to climb, on chairs, dishwashers, people, books, toys....anything!! She is a little monkey!

10. Give hugs...when she is in the right mood, she loves to give mom and dad hugs! She is so loving that way!!

Kaylee we love you! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute invitation! She is so stinkin cute, and I can't believe she is one already! Time flew by.

I hope everything works out with Nick and his surgery. Tell him good luck with it, and good luck for you since you are going to be the one takin care of him :)

the heath's said...

Brittany your little girl is adorable I love her little tushy you have such a cute little family.

Jessica (Winn) Heath

The Hood's said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Love the pics! She is a doll!

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Wow! I can't believe she's already turning 1. Seems like yesterday when you were here at my house and told me you were pregnant. :)

Patti, Danny, & Mariel said...

Happy Birthday! It goes so fast, I hope she has an awesome b-day!

Jana Banana said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Here is to another fun year!

The DeWaal Family said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!

Cassidy said...

Happy birthday kaylee, and wish good luck to nick from us. We will keep him in our prayers.