Congrats! They look great! What a great feeling to have them off.
You look awesome! At the time I didn't think you needed them, but looking back now, what a difference! You should be so happy!
That's so exciting! I didn't know today was the big day, congrats! Your smile looks fabulous!
Congrats! They look great!!!
They look great! Congratulations!
OK, I'm COMPLETELY jealous. I really could use braces. I can't believe the difference in just 6 months. That's amazing. Is your dentist still doing the deal? Might be worth the drive! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! They look great! What a great feeling to have them off.
You look awesome! At the time I didn't think you needed them, but looking back now, what a difference! You should be so happy!
That's so exciting! I didn't know today was the big day, congrats! Your smile looks fabulous!
Congrats! They look great!!!
They look great! Congratulations!
OK, I'm COMPLETELY jealous. I really could use braces. I can't believe the difference in just 6 months. That's amazing. Is your dentist still doing the deal? Might be worth the drive! :)
Post a Comment