



Kaylee got this cute hat from Grandma Karen...she made it herself!

Later that day after Nick's parents headed home, we headed North to see my family. We spent the rest of the evening with them, opened more presents, and had another yummy Christmas dinner. I think I have eaten more the past few days, then I have the past month!! But OH, it has been yummy!
Kaylee got lots of fun presets, including some baby dolls from both grandparents! And Books, lots of books...Grandma Brower gave Carson a sleeping bag, flashlight, and book with a CD of her reading a book to him...it was so cute!!
We stayed the night Thursday, and Friday morning headed up to Rexburg Idaho to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Edstrom. The roads were horrible, and it took us about 1 1/2 longer than normal to get there, but we finally got there! Carson didn't take long to find the room of toys, and this stroller that kept both Carson and Kaylee entertained for awhile!
Kaylee was quite attached to Grandpa Brower this weekend...it was so cute to see her cuddle with him.


Our Dirty Dirty Van...and the ride would have been a little easier, but our window washer fluid spray things were not working...so that made it an interesting trip! 
6 comments:
Love the Christmas dress! She looks darling. Glad you guys had a great holiday!
These are all darling pictures of your family! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. It's so much fun experiencing Christmas with kids, isn't it?! We desperately need to get together Britt, it's been FOREVER!!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Very cute dress!
too cute! I love the dress:)
Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun! By-the-way if you haven't guessed already - this is Tricia. I found you on Shayla's blog and thought I would drop a line. Your family is beautiful and looks like you enjoy the time you have together. If you want to get a hold of me or find out what's going on with our family just check us out at www.the5butlers.blogspot.com. Have a great start to a new year!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love her dress - soooo cute. I guess we will see you soon. We fly in on the 24th. Ryan will be there earlier in the week with the stuff (I planned that good huh)
Post a Comment