Kaylee loves it, and Carson doesn't seem to mind pushing her all over the house! Maybe we should find a way to buckle Kaylee in, or at least make her wear a helmet, since I am sure one day something might happen! Kaylee finally has teeth! It happened awhile ago, but I just haven't blogged about it...she had her bottom two pop up, and then just last week, all four top teeth started coming in! She will have a mouth full before she turns one in January! Isn't she just precious!?!
Then there is my silly boy....he found this shirt...it is a build-a-bear shirt from Disneyland...he thought it made a great headband! Put it on all by himself, glasses and all! He never fails to make me smile!
And finally....it is finished!!! Our downstairs bathroom. Yeah!!!
Thanks to Nick,Ike, Matt, Justin B, and all those other great people who helped!!! You are the best! It will be so nice for our guests to have the bathroom downstairs to use, so they aren't coming upstairs in the middle of the night, or early morning. I know both of our moms will love it! So I have been reading everyone else's blogs about their family getting sick..and it has hit our household too!! It started Monday with Carson, then Nick on Wednesday, and I had my turn Thursday. We have been lucky so far, since it isn't lasting very long. I am hoping this will fill our quota for the winter season, so we don't have to deal with it again for awhile!
Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday's! I love this time of year...the music, the lights, and the neighbor gifts...They are always so fun to get! Speaking of which, I should start working on ours, so that we can hand them out before Christmas is over!
3 comments:
The pictures of the wagon-pushing are adorable!
The bathroom looks great! The kids are so funny in the truck & what doesn't kill them will make them stronger, right?
We need to come and see the bathroom soon, from the picture, it looks awesome!! Good work you guys!
Post a Comment