I just wanted to make a quick post and mention a few things....
First- Happy Anniversary to Nick and I. Yesterday we celebrated our 8 year anniversary!! Crazy, huh?!? We went out to dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse, yum! It was a nice day, and next week we have tickets to Carrie Underwood...that is our real anniversary celebration! I was going to post a really good post yesterday about our anniversary, but time got away from me....like it seems to do everyday!
Second- Tomorrow is Kaylee's surgery...I am not excited, but I am anxious to have it done and over with so she can just keep being a cute little baby!! Thanks to Grandma Karen for hanging out with us today and be so willing to help with Carson...you are the best!
Thanks for all the comments, calls, and concern. We have the best family and friends anyone could ask for. We feel so lucky to live in such a great neighborhood and ward! THANK YOU! We will post something tomorrow as soon as I get a chance to let you know how Kaylee did. Thanks again for all your support!
3 comments:
You guys are in our prayers! Kaylee will do great, and I can't wait to hear how it goes. Please call me if you need anything at all, even just a hug :)
Good luck with the surgery! I am sure it will go good, but I am sure it is hard to think of your little girl having surgery! I am jeolous you are going to Carrie Underwoods concert, we were going to get tickets but it was to close to my due date. Good luck with everything.
Happy Anniversary! Great way to celebrate, Texas Roadhouse is so good! I hope all goes well today, and enjoy Carrie!
Post a Comment