Friday, November 14, 2008

Just an update...

Kaylee is doing Great! She has been a lot more pleasant than we expected! This was her later Wednesday night...
This was yesterday....in this picture you can see how kinda swollen her neck area is, but she is still just doing so well!
We have the best neighbors, I know I say that a lot, but again, it is true! Kaylee got a wonderful delivery yesterday, a Fruit Flower Bouquet. It was so yummy and fun. There was the cutest little stuffed bear as well, that Kaylee loved! She even tasted the strawberries, and loved them! Thanks to the McKay's, Halls, and Yospes for such a thoughtful gift! The dinners have been wonderful, and I can't tell you how much everyone's support has meant to our family!
We took off her bandage last night, and this is what her poor little neck looks like. I am so amazed that it doesn't seem like it bothers her too much. Isn't she amazing!?
She is always busy going and going around the house, now that she has really learned to crawl and climb over things. This is where I found her this afternoon....she crawled under the table, and over the legs and found the plant, which she is always being told to leave alone! You can tell on her face that she knows she wasn't supposed to be by the plant! It made me laugh!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

So happy to hear that Kaylee is doing well. Sorry we missed you guys. Hopefully we will be able to catch up next time.

The Hood's said...

I'm so glad to hear that she is doing so well! I have been thinking a lot about you guys, so thank you for the update! Keep up the good work Kaylee!

Melissa said...

I agree, that scar looks like it hurts! She is definitely a strong little thing! I'm so glad she is doing well!

Katie said...

Wow, that incision is much bigger than I thought. But, she's so young that I bet you won't be able to see it much once it heals completely! She is such a trooper and has done so well!

Jana Banana said...

She has done amazing! Way to go Kaylee!

Tanya Bennett said...

We are relieved to see her doing so well. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Kellie said...

I am so glad to hear she's doing so well! She sure is a cutie! Please let me know if you need anything at all! I miss you Britt!