It has been a few days since my last post, and many things have been going on since then. Like Carson's surgery and Nick's
Bday. Here are a few pictures from Carson's surgery last Thursday. He did AMAZING!!! Last time he got tubes, he came out of
anesthesia a monster and was
inconsolable. But this time, he was a complete angel when he woke up. He wanted some apple juice and a sucker and he was happy. I was so relieved that he did so well, since I was completely ready for him to be another
monster. He is getting so big and everyday does things that make me so proud of him. I love you Cars!!!


After
surgery,
sippin on his juice...

Over the weekend we headed down to Holden to celebrate Nick's birthday. He turned 31 on Sunday! We enjoyed the yummy food and the kids enjoyed spending time with Grandma Karen and Papa Bear. Thanks for celebrating with us!

I love this picture of Kaylee...I have learned that she is finally getting enough hair to somewhat style, it is so fun!!

Happy Birthday Nicholas...we all love you SO much! Thanks for being such a great dad and husband....you are the best!!!

Also...we went to Kaylee's post-op
appt with her
ENT Dr. Her ears and neck looked really good and he took off the rest of the bandages from her neck. Her scar looks so good and is in a great place on her neck so you can hardly see it. We decided, along with her pediatrician that we are going to stop her
thyroid medicine for 10 days and then test her blood to determine if she needs medicine still, and then if they need more information, we will do a CT Scan. So I take her in on the 14
th to have her tested. I like this idea more than just doing a CT Scan since it is easier on Kaylee and less expensive too. I will let you all know what we find out!
3 comments:
I feel bad that I didn't call yesterday. I called Tiff to make sure I had the right day (can Nick just have his b-day on Thanksgiving every year. That would make it easy on me!) It was such a crazy 2 days that I didn't even stop to call. What a terrible sis-in-law I am. Happy B-day Nick. I'm glad you have such a great wife to spoil and take care of you!
I am so glad Kaylee is ok! What a crazy time you have had. I hope things will calm down soon.
Destiny
How are things going? I've been thinking of you! Hope things are going good!
Post a Comment