The kids had picture day a few weeks ago and I was able to convince Preston to wear something other than slick clothes! He looked so cute! When I stopped by to get my picture taken, on the way out I was around the corner talking and heard "It's my mom!". Preston recognized my voice and came running up the hall to hug me. I noticed he only had his undershirt on, which was 3 sizes too small. It was so funny to see him dressed like that. He told me his other shirt made him too hot so he took it off. Silly kid!
That afternoon, Brita and I took a drive to scout the location for the video shoot coming up for our choir and got pretty dirty in the process. But it is going to work great for what we are doing!
Kaylee is loving ballroom and is learning so much! It seems to be going well and I can't wait to start seeing her perform!
That week I also started teaching music finally! (It would have been a week earlier, but the wind storm created a delay with cancelling school).
That week I also ran out of chicken and had to find some chicken to bottle! The chicken was actually pretty easy to find, but the lids were another story. Luckily, Gma Karen was in town and had some for us to use! So we were able to get it bottled pretty quick! Love my little helpers!










No comments:
Post a Comment