Sunday, July 12, 2020

Blast from the Past!

We went back to church for the first time on June 29th.  It was weird, since we all had to wear  a mask and sit every other bench. But it was so nice to finally go back to church in person.  Slowly get back to normal.  I was asked to play the organ, which was a lot of fun!  I also wore one of my dresses.  I have gotten a few over the past few months, so it was fun to get to wear it!  

 After church, we all worked together and cleaned out the storage room.  That included going through some boxes from college!  I found some fun pictures of my roommates from CEU and even of Nick, when we started dating.  It was fun to take a walk down memory lane. 

 I am loving my workout room!  I use it every day!  It makes me so happy!
 I have also discovered the yummiest way to make waffles.  I use Melaleuca's gc control, add one egg and some water and you have a delicous high protein, low calorie, waffle!  Yum! 
 We also found a cute dress for Kaylee at Bella Me Boutique.  It is so fun shopping with her!  Love that girl so much!
 Here she is modeling our face shields we bought for our choir.  It will be interesting to see how it all turns out this fall! 
 On Monday, we all headed to play pickleball for some family time and stopped by twisted sugar for some yummy cookies!  SOOOOOO good! 

 I enjoyed getting my hair and lashes done Tuesday.  On my way home, I stopped at Target and was able to find Kaylee a new swimming suit for her swim party she had been invited to at Beck Burgon's house.  There were about 22 kids from her class there so I was glad we found her a suit she felt good in.


No comments: