On Saturday, February 25th, the kids had a ballroom competition at Skyview HS in Logan. We got up really early and left by 6:30 AM to get there for the team competition. They were so excited to perform! They did a dance to "You're Never Fully Dressed without a Smile" from Annie. It was adorable and they did amazing. They ended up getting 2nd place. They scored 94.1 which is a superior rating and the team who beat them only won by 1 point. That team was made up of some pretty experienced dancers. I remember some of them from last year who you could tell have been dancing since they could walk! I couldn't be more proud of Kaylee and Carson for doing such a good job!!
I spent all day sitting on the bleachers watching the team competition and syllabus. Luckily I had some company. Marisa's good friend Shanda was there and we kept each other company all day! It was great having her there. My mom eventually joined us for a little bit, but it was mostly just us moms holding down the fort. She had saved us some great seats, right next to the judges.












No comments:
Post a Comment