Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Finally out of the dark ages....
Wow...I finally feel like I am up to date...I have a 'blog'! I have been putting off doing this, cause I thought it would be hard to figure out how to do it, but they make it very idiot friendly on how to set up a blog. So....my goal is to post to this blog often enough to let our friends and family know what is going on in our lives. With so much that everyone is doing, it is sometimes hard to send out letters, emails, or even make a phone call! Plus, I love that you can post pictures! How fun!! Especially with the to upcoming arrival of a new little baby girl, it will be nice to have the blog to share all the excitement! So here we go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't blogs fun? It's fun to see pictures and hear about your family even when you just live across the street!
Post a Comment